Friday 8 April 2016

Pears and Chocolate

Classic combination right? Except that two of my pears were bad so I had to substitute with apples, I think bananas would have been better. Also I used the wrong container, I should have considered using ramekins... For next time.  Anyway just for the record it was delicious and apologies too, the recipe is in ounces!


Ingredients:
Pears
2eggs
2ounces sugar
2ounces chocolate melted and cooled
2 ounces whole-wheat flour.
A sprinkling of almonds.

Method:
Beat eggs and sugar until very pale and fluffy.



Add chocolate and fold in flour.



Slice pears thinly into oven proof dish.



Pour chocolate mixture on top and sprinkle with almonds.


Bake 200C for 30  to 40 minutes. Obviously less if you used ramekins.  This recipe will be fine even if it's a bit under done.



No comments:

Post a Comment